RecX (Real Estate Customer eXperience), is disrupting the real estate industry by enabling real estate agents to scale their businesses. They do this by leveraging Alexa, effectively “cloning” themselves so they can deliver more value to more home buyers at scale. RecX creates an interactive home touring experience that utilizes live, hands-free access to detailed property information. Inquiries ranging from square footage and materials used, to year built and annual taxes are answered by pre-loaded Alexa-controlled Echo speakers placed in desired locations throughout selected properties.
While many industries have stayed current with technology trends and established industry standards, real estate is a notable exception. Perhaps it’s the notable exception when you consider that real estate is the largest commodity in the world, with an estimated $217 trillion valuation (latest valuation to be filled).
Qwinix crossed paths with Real Estate Agents & builders during the development of one of our products and was introduced to key challenges facing the industry:
- Need to differentiate themselves for their competition
- Urgency to leverage the growing voice-traffic trend
- To have the luxury to spend more time talking to prospective buyers at an open house
Qwinix designed RECX to add value to the ever prominent Real-Estate industry keeping the Agents and the Customers in mind. Harnessing the power of Amazon’s Alexa—described as a “Perfect 10” by ZDNet—RecX enables agents to show listings via a highly intelligent digital assistant. Clients’ are put in the driver’s seat of their own home tours through on-demand interaction with Alexa.
RecX creates an interactive home touring experience that utilizes live, hands-free access to detailed property information. Inquiries ranging from square footage and materials used—to year built and annual taxes—are answered by pre-loaded Alexa-controlled Echo speakers placed in desired locations throughout selected properties.
Recx uses AWS and is completely built on a serverless platform. Qwinix has used the AWS best practices to build the infrastructure of this application using the AWS lambda, Api gateway, cloudwatch, S3, SES, cloudformation, and jenkins for CICD
Ease of use by integrating existing technology
- Real estate agents can subscribe to Recx and link their Amazon Echo devices. Once the agents link their devices , they can link their properties to the echo device. Recx uses zillow API’s to link the property’s in the application. Agents can add custom description / auto populates from Zillow to the properties and Alexa has a set of utterances to help as needed
Ability to constantly improve the efficiency of the device
- RECX allows the Agents (users) to add questions that went unanswered by Alexa to improve the experience of the next customer
One-Step towards transforming the process from transactional to Customer Experience oriented (This is a bit long, we have to take what’s relevant and cut the rest)
- Now more than ever before, the happiness of your past, current, and future customers matters. For your business to succeed, sustain, and grow over time, you have to make customer service, customer support, and customer experience a priority. People aren’t afraid to talk about the negative experiences they have with companies with their friends and in public forums like Facebook. U.S. companies lose more than $62 billion annually due to poor customer service.
RECX incorporates the latest technology and works towards enhancing customer experience thereby adding value to their time.